Why floor levelling?
Floor levelling is usually required if you want to install a timber/floating floor. An installer will advice you on how much levelling is required. Or one of our operator will determine the requirement.
How thick can it be?
It can be from feature edge to (1-2 mm) to upto 50 mm thickness.
If you are not sure please get in touch with one of our expert contractor.
How its done?
- Clean the concrete floor as thoroughly as possible
- Fill any cracks
- The floor must be dry and free of dust before proceeding.
- Light coat of modifier or primer for adhesive and let it dry (if required)
- Mix and apply the self level compound
- Smooth out any irregularities with a squeeze