Why Epoxy Flooring?
Epoxy flooring provides floors with high wear and tear resistance. This is the best form of flooring for longevity and style.
How its done?
Physically epoxy systems contain two components, resins and a hardeners. The resin component is usually light, sometimes almost clear colored and almost odour free. Hardeners are usually dark and have a characteristic ‘ammonia-like’ smell.
Applications of epoxy based materials are extensive and include coatings, adhesives and composite materials like carbon fiber and glass-reinforced plastic (although polyester, vinyl ester, and other thermosetting resins are also used for glass-reinforced plastic).
- Protects concrete from wear , chemical corrosion and chemical deterioration.
- Reduces wear to transport vehicles and reduces time spent on maintenance.
- Provides faster material movement through working and transport areas and protects products from damage.
- Reduces floor maintenance and cleaning costs
- Decreases injuries with non-slip surfaces.
- Increases light reflectivity and brightens work areas which saves on utility expenses and maximizes work efficiencies.